Agenda of activities of the LNCCE /CCNLE for the year 2014
- Patients Rights in End of Life Care- completing the previous Decree on Patients Rights and Informed Consent in 2004
- Medically Assisted Pregnancy- Review and updates on previous recommendations
- Biobanking – follow up on the situation in Lebanon
- Ethics education in Lebanon:
- Reporting about the current situation of education in Lebanon
- Proposing a curriculum for undergraduate education in schools and universities
- Organizing a national symposium for promoting its application in schools and universities.
- Organizing an Academic Activity: organize the Ethics Teacher Training Course (ETTC) in collaboration with UNESCO during May 2014 (date, place, and details to follow)
- Social and Scientific event:
- Launching of the Book of publications of late Dr. Fouad Boustany
Including a Prize for the best publication on Ethics and Bioethics during the first trimester 2014
- Follow up on requests by the Council of Ministers or Parliament or other official organization concerning an ethical or bioethical issue: study and recommendations.
- Participation in or sponsoring of local activities related to ethics and bioethics (LOP, Universities, CNRS, MOPH, institute, Public and Social organizations…)
- Participation and collaboration with international organizations and activities;
- Participation in the 10th Global Summit for NECs in Mexico in June 2014 (WHO)
- Participation in the Annual meeting of the UNESCO Ethics committee, and the IAB.
- Getting a special fund from the government to delegate representatives from the LNCCE/CCNLE to regional and international meetings