The Committee’s Relations with International and Regional Organizations
The Lebanese National Consultative Committee on Ethics (LNCCE) has long-standing relations with various international and regional organizations, with which it cooperates on Bioethics issues. These organizations include:
• United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
• World Health Organization (WHO)
• The Arab League Educational, Cultural and Scientific Organization (ALESCO)
• Standing Committee on Scientific and Technological Cooperation (COMSTECH)
• The Islamic Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (ISESCO)
The Committee has also established strong relations with a significant number of Bioethics Committees throughout the world such as the French National Consultative Ethics Committee (CCNE) and the Tunisian National Committee of Medical Ethics (CNEM) and many others.